Change to Term Start / End Dates in Settings
Start and End of Term Settings
What this means for you:
- Participation, by default, is set to Term with a Start date of one week prior to the start of term. Please note: you cannot adjust this default setting.
- You can publish your course any time after the Start
- Your course will be available for students to fully participate when you publish the course.
- The End date for your course is midnight of the day grades are due. After the End date, the course will become read-only for everyone. Please note: You will not be able to enter or change grades and students will not be able to submit work to the Canvas course site.
- When a student has an incomplete and needs access to Canvas to complete the incomplete please submit a ticket to the UO Service Portal.