How to Create a Quiz
Creating a Canvas Quiz
In Canvas select the Quizzes link  in the left-hand navigation menu. Click the +Quiz button  to create a quiz.
Add a descriptive quiz title , then add instructions for the quiz in the main text box .
Your instructions might include:
- How the exam is organized
- How long the exam will take
- What materials students can or cannot use
Recommended Exam settings for Academic Integrity
- Check the Shuffle Answers  box.
- Note: you will need to adjust wording for “all of the above” answers when using this setting.
- Consider using large banks of questions and randomizing the question delivery using question groups.
- If necessary, set a Time Limit .
- See Moderating Quizzes to adjust the time for accommodation purposes.
- Consider leaving the Let Students See their Quiz Responses  box unchecked.
- Consider showing one question at a time .
- Once checked, you can also lock questions after answering.
- Do not Require an access code  (this is used for proctored exams)
- Do not Filter IP Addresses 
- Assign the quiz to be available for a set amount of time
- Be sure to include an “until” date and time
Now you are ready to add the questions to your quiz using question groups.